November 3 – 5 Come join us for a beautiful fall weekend at Cooper Lake State Park in East Texas, just one and a half hours east of Dallas. Get the kids outdoors and YOURSELF! Let nature rejuvenate you from your busy city life! We will be doing shelter camping which allows for tent sites as well as more hospitable accommodations. This is the perfect time to also get to know each other better in relaxed downtime while the kids play. Everyone invited with or without kids! Registration is done independently and directly by each family (not through Ananda Dallas) so get your reservation in NOW as the parks book very quickly! Here is what you do:
- Go to Cooper Lake State Park, Sulphur unit.
- Select tab “reservations” at top of the page
- Choose on-line reservations (or call if you want)
- Select Cooper Lake State Park Sulphur unit, dates: Nov 3rd-5th, hit search
- Select ONLY screened shelters OR shelters with amenities if you want to be with the group
- Hit availability and proceed. For more info contact
Our dear friend, Darshan, will be joining us for our campout this year. It is a wonderful opportunity to be with him and relax in divine friendship while sharing the beauty of this natural setting.
To participate in the program led by Darshan, please register and pay the $15.00 fee.