Windom, TX 75492
Spring is the perfect time for renewal. As the energy blossoms everywhere, let us take this vast treasure inside to renew ourselves. In this retreat led by Nayaswamis Jaya and Sadhana Devi, you will have the time and space to listen deeply to the silence within, to experience nature’s healing balm, and then to see your true Self reflected in the mirror of silence.
The retreat will be located just one hour north of here in the beautiful countryside outside of Windom, TX at the Siddhaytan Yoga Retreat Center, http://siddhayatan.org/
The peace is palpable at this simple and tranquil retreat that sits on 200 acres within the rolling hills of the North Texas Oaks and Prairies ecoregion.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED / Ananda Center will be closed this weekend
For cancellations (Refundable less $60 before April 22. Non refundable after April 22. Please see terms and conditions below for full explanation.
There are limited private rooms so book early if this is your preference
• 3:30-6:30 check in
• 6:45-7:15 Dinner
• 7:30-9:00 orientation with Jaya and Sadhana Devi along with welcome from Acharya Yogeesh of Siddhayatan.
• 9-10 open/meditation
• After 10PM lights out quiet/silence
Saturday Day of Silence
• 6:30AM-10:00 Sadhana EE/yoga with chanting break at 8:30 for those who choose to go to breakfast.
• 8:30am breakfast
• 9:15-10:30 optional class for those not doing longer meditation
• Free time until lunch or private meetings with Jaya/Sadhana Devi (see Supriya)
• Lunch 12:30PM
• 2PM Class/talk Jaya and SD
• 4:45-6:45PM Afternoon Sadhana with yoga postures and energization
• Dinner 6:45-7:30
• 7:45 -9PM Kirtan followed with meditation until 10
• 6:30 – 8:30 EE & meditation
• 8:30-9:00 AM(silence tables available)
• 9:30- 10:15 AM purification and fire ceremony
• 10:30-Noon service
• 1:15 Lunch and then depart
Cancellation Policy: Reservations are non-refundable in whole. If reservation is cancelled at least 7 days before event date, payment will be refunded minus a $60 site rental fee. If reservation is cancelled less than 7 days before event, there is no refund but 100% of payment may be applied towards a future Ananda program.