4901 Keller Springs Rd #103
Addison, TX 75001
Join us for an interactive class on how to bring the high-minded principles of yoga into our leadership opportunities. Whether you are a manager of many, or just wanting to hone your skills in group settings, this class will help.
There are moments in life that require some form of leadership. It often comes to those who see that a particular state of affairs needs development or improvement and develop an intuitive vision of how to make that happen. From that perspective, leadership can be required from a parent just as much as from a manager, a sports coach or even a person who wants to take the reins of leadership over his own life improvement process in her/his hands.
Leadership offers opportunities for growth and the realization of one’s highest potential. From a new perspective offered in this course, learn how to develop:
- The capacity to relate to and work with people’s realities as they are, and not as one would wish them to be
- Intuition guided by common sense
- Self-control in favor of harmony
- The awareness of how people are more important than things
- The inclination to work with your own and other people’s strengths
- An attitude of service and loyalty in your approach to leadership
Suggested text: The Art of Supportive Leadership by J. Donald Walters
Please note all workshops and classes are non-refundable. Credit for future classes can be applied to account if at least a 24 hr notice is received. Thank you.