4901 Keller Springs Rd #103
Addison, TX 75001
You are invited to a satsang and discussion with Nayaswami Hriman on “Where do we (Ananda Dallas) go from here!”
Meet and greet potluck 6-6:30pm.
donation basis, responsible giving
The Dallas Ananda group has a long and fruitful history of service, devotion and attunement to Master’s teachings through Ananda’s spiritual work. Ananda worldwide is experiencing so much “growth joy” in so many directions at this time that it isn’t easy to stay focused and remain centered!
Hriman and his wife Padma have served at Ananda Seattle for twenty-five years, shepherding a small meditation center in rented quarters to six “campus” locations in the greater Seattle area: a Temple of Light and Yoga Hall; residential apartment community (32 units); Living Wisdom School and a supporting Thrift Store; Ananda Farm on Camano Island (1-hour north); and its long standing and successful East West Bookshop in Seattle.
Among the topics we might wish to cover include:
• Deepening our bonds as devotees and gurubhais, and, as a Sangha Community
• Going to the well of inspiration from Ananda Village, with Jyotish & Devi, and others
• Broadening local financial support for the center and contributing to Ananda worldwide
• Importance of creative, harmonious service opportunities for local Ananda members
• Deepening our sadhana and our attunement to Master, and, Master through Swami Kriyananda
• Finding the balance between deepening personal discipleship and expressing the teachings outwardly in universal and welcoming ways that are inclusive and not sectarian.
• The relevance of Self-realization & kriya to the evolution of society: BE THE CHANGE!
• Future directions for Ananda Dallas.