In India the science of astrology is called Jyotish, which in Sanskrit means the inner light. It is the study of man’s response to the light waves which emanate from the planets and the stars. Vedic astrology is intimately linked to the concept of karma. The Vedic horoscope reveals one’s past karma: as Paramhansa Yogananda puts it, our “unalterable past and its probable future results.” It also shows the way to overcome karmic patterns by directing our efforts towards personal growth, healing, and self-transformation.
- In particular you'll learn:
• How each of the planets represents different spiritual and psychological factors and potentials in your life
• The special divisional chart that shows your ability to manifest your desires, the type of relationship partner that will compliment you and at what age this is activated
• How the planets relate to the chakras
• How the horoscope expresses a pattern of energy that you can work with toward your ultimate success and fulfillment
• Why timing is everything. You can have a fantastic birth chart but when will certain things take full effect, if ever, in your lifetime?