Be a part of International Yoga Day, a world-wide celebration of yoga, where the Ancient science meets modern times At Dallas YogaFest.
Why join in this fun day of yoga with hundreds of other yogis?
Here are just 10 reasons (there are many more):
- Ananda Dallas is a sponsor. Your presence supports our center and makes it possible to share the light of Yogananda and Swami Kriyananda with all of Dallas in a new way.
- Ram Smith, devotee and divine friend, will be presenting and your presence will add energy to his.
- The goal of Dallas Yoga Festival is to support healthy lifestyle for people of all ages through the science of yoga as well as related and complimentary health fields. We think that’s a great goal!
- One day of fun – a lifetime of benefits. Don’t miss it!
- Free 12+ yoga sessions
- Free Mini-workshops
- Free Meditation and Pranayam sessions
- Free Holistic and Natural Health Seminars
- Free Kid’s programs
- Unique health and wellness products
Schedule of Ananda Dallas events:
1. Art and Science of Raja Yoga – Journey to Liberation (Ram Smith) – (10:30-11:30)
2. Chanting to Open the Heart (Ram Smith) – – (3:45-4:15)
3. Melt Away Physical, Mental & Emotional Blockages Called Stress! (Supriya Chadwick) – (4:30 to 5:30)
Preregistration is required for FREE admission.