Yes! Ananda celebrates Christmas and we do it with great joy, gratitude and inner communion.
The birth of Jesus Christ, an avatar (a liberated soul who returns to save others from delusion), is a holy time and an opportunity to accept the truth of our own divine reality.
We enjoy outward social gatherings for sharing inspiration and the joy of the season, and we also come together for inner communion – meditation on our oneness with Christ within. Christmas is for everyone – children, adults, married, singles, disciples and truth seekers of all religions. Please join us!
Christmas Season 2019:
- Dec 9: Holiday Season Family Service 10-10:45 Join us for this inspiring creative service to usher in the holiday season. Young or old, all are welcome!
- Dec 9: Community Christmas Party 4:30 – 8 pm
A wonderful tradition of chanting , singing carols, sharing with each other and enjoying a vegetarian potluck dinner together.
Location: Home of Soussan and Stone Evans, 5415 Willow Wood Ln, Dallas, 75252
- Dec 14: Christmas Kirtan 7:00 – 8:30 pm
Our last kirtan of 2018 and an evening dedicated to Christ Consciousness. Kirtan is devotional chanting – which doesn’t really explain the deep vibrations of joy and the heart – opening stillness that is the experience of kirtan.
- Dec 22: All Day Meditation 9:00 AM – 5:00 pm
Come for all or part. Dive deep into the Christ Consciousness within.
Click the link and view the schedule.
- Dec 23: Holiday Sunday Service – 9 am Fire Ceremony, 10 am Service. A beautiful morning to share the Christmas spirit. The altar will be decked with poinsettias and the nativity scene and our hearts will be adorned with Christmas joy.
- Dec 24: Christmas Eve Candlelight service and meditation 7 – 8:30 pm. Join us for family friendly candlelight service followed by meditation for adults on this holiest of nights.
7- 7:30 family candlelight ceremony.
7:30-8:30 Adult meditation